It has been quite a while since we have gotten a post in and boy, oh, boy have we been busy. Busy doing what you may ask? I ask myself that same question almost daily. It never feels like we get anything done, but yet everything that needs done seems to be getting done. We all know that the stuff like dishes, laundry and cleaning can wait til later when you have a three year old because here are the things we are busy doing instead:
1) Enjoying this wonderful weather...seems like payback from the hot summer, although we can do without the little black bugs that have shown up.
2) For two days we had a blast at the Clay County Fair! One days was with Aunt Juju and Cody and the other was with our friends The Peats.
3) Lauren spending time with her daddy.
4) I have gotten the school year of to a successful start. I think, anyways. Can't believe it is almost the end of the 1st quarter already.
5) Lauren has totally adjusted to her new daycare and has been talking a lot about Lucas. Our new daycare goddess, Josie, has been awesome.
6) Have I mentioned we have been enjoying the weather?
7) Lauren has started her first non-daycare learning activity...she is attending First Hour of Power at our church and is totally LOVING it!
8) And.......drumroll, please.....I would like that announce that we are fully potty trained in the #1 department and are becoming very successful in the #2 department. This has been a long time coming and it just goes to show that slow and steady wins the race.
Here are some things we have to look forward to during October:
1) Halloween, of course. You can expect the world's cutest monkey at a doorstep near you.
2) #2...you knew it was coming.
3) Harvest. Although Hampa's beans have already been combined, we are going to try to get a ride somewhere else.
4) Hopefully enjoying some more wonderful weather through this month.
Whether it is all that has happened or all that will happen, Lauren and I are truly blessed. We have great friends. We have wonderful family. Most of all...we have each other.
Amazing (1) Amy Rockwell (2) angel (3) baby song (1) birthday (4) Blog (1) Bon Bon (1) Brayton (1) bunny bunny (3) busy (5) changes (5) Christmas (3) cinnamon rolls (1) Clay County Fair (1) Cole (1) cute (3) daddy (9) daycare (2) Dr. Sailor (1) each other (4) excitement (5) Firecracker Friends (3) football (1) four (2) Grammy (4) growth (2) Hampa (3) Hour of Power (2) Juju (5) Kitchen (2) Lauren (29) life (9) Love (6) monkey (2) Ms. Josie (2) Ohio (1) picture (6) potty (4) project (2) pumpkin patch (1) Punzel Hair (1) school (4) singing (1) snow day (1) summer (2) Thank you (1) thankful (4) three (8) together (23) tradition (6) two (2) vacation (3) weather (4) wonder (2) zoo (1)